Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, December 25, 2020

Huawei starts EMUI 11 and Magic UI 4.0 open public testing phase for 14 Kirin 980-based devices including the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Honor 20 Pro - Notebookcheck.net

huawei.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Daniel R Deakin, 2020-12-26 (Update: 2020-12-26)

Daniel R Deakin

My interest in technology began after I was presented with an Atari 800XL home computer in the mid-1980s. I especially enjoy writing about technological advances, compelling rumors, and intriguing tech-related leaks. I have a degree in International Relations and Strategic Studies and count my family, reading, writing, and travel as the main passions of my life. I have been with Notebookcheck since 2012.

The Link Lonk


December 26, 2020 at 06:27AM
https://ift.tt/3mQoCd5

Huawei starts EMUI 11 and Magic UI 4.0 open public testing phase for 14 Kirin 980-based devices including the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Honor 20 Pro - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/3eIwkCL
Huawei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Huawei lawyers claim emails prove US has no grounds to extradite CFO from Canada - The Guardian

huawei.indah.link US justice department’s battle to extradite Meng Wanzhou from Canada has taken a fresh turn as lawyers for Huawei’s chie...

Popular Posts